- Willbros Group Inc. (NYSE: WG) has named Earl Collins as president of its oil and gas segment.
- The rapid increase in natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil production from onshore domestic shale formations has been positive for revenue, costs, and credit quality in many corporate industry sectors, while materially hurting others.
- While the Australian LNG sector has massive financial potential, ballooning development costs, driven by the prodigious strength of the Australian dollar, are continuing to chip away at profit forecasts. But despite the emergence of such a challenging macroeconomic environment, the national government is unlikely to offer concerned investors any respite, says an energy expert with research and consulting firm GlobalData.
- Large Diameter Drilling (LDD) has launched LM Handling, a new business unit established as a joint venture co-operation between Acteon companies LDD and MENCK.
- The Offshore Technology Conference Board of Directors has elected a new chairman and vice chairman for 2014-2015.
- GulfStar Group was named the winner of the Energy Deal of the Year Under $500 million at the 5th Annual International M&A Advisor Awards for the acquisition of Custom Rubber Products by The Flexitallic Group.
Stellen im Fokus
+44 871 222 9883