At BW Penman Energy, we recruit for the energy sector including oil & gas, nuclear, renewable energy, waste management and business support services. Our consultants demand top class, highly skilled professional candidates who have experience in technical, engineering and support functions.
Energy is an international growth industry with competitive and hard-to-fill positions. With energy demands rising and a shift to exploring renewable sources, many of our clients are focusing on recruiting talent that will support future business growth. At BW Penman Energy, we work closely with clients to deliver high quality candidates that will add value to their business and fill rolls with speed and accuracy – setting us apart from the competition. We are confident in filling positions in remote locations, specific product sectors and board level appointments.
We cover energy roles in: Operation, sales, marketing, project management, board level, finance, exploration, engineering.
Download our interactive Energy brochure here : DOWNLOAD
- Cadeville Gas Storage LLC (Cadeville) and Perryville Gas Storage LLC (Perryville), two wholly-owned interstate natural gas subsidiaries of Cardinal Gas Storage Partners LLC, have commenced service as of May 1, 2013.
- Philippe R. Probst, a current board member of PA Resources, has been named interim CEO of the company.
- Following the appointment of Andrew Mackenzie CEO, BHP Billiton in mid-April, the company made senior management changes that took effect last week.
- Houston, TX-based Rosetta Resources Inc. has closed on the previously announced acquisition of Permian Basin assets from Comstock Resources Inc.
- Gulfstream Services Inc. (GSI), an oilfield rental company providing high pressure equipment for the international oil and gas industry, has named Billy Marcel as manager of global operations – decommissioning services division.
- Transocean’s ultra-deepwater semisubmersible rig, Sedco Express (EXS), was working offshore Nigeria for customer ENI when it received news of a nearby fuel tanker on fire.
Salary: Competitive Salary & Excellent Commission Structure
0871 222 9883