EMEA Marketing Manager (BWP-GL2512)
Salary: £55-65K basic + bonus + benefits
Vacancy description:My client, a market leading medical solutions provider, currently have a requirement for a EMEA Marketing Manager to work alongside the Marketing Director EMEA to help drive the sales and marketing strategy for an extremely innovative portfolio throughout the UK and Europe.
EMEA Marketing Manager responsibilities:
• Prepare and develop business marketing plans in line with the Companies EMEA
goals and objectives, both in respect of revenues as well as market growth and
• Business Planning, Forecasting and Analysis of current and potential business
• Key Opinion Leader development to enhance early adoption in new market
• Analysis of our touch points, potential and current in relation to growth and
• Evolve/ customize positioning and messaging for core surgical applications in
• Conduct market research and data analyses in support of the product strategies
including measurements of market potential, penetration, targeting, and
• Support sales initiatives through development and implementation of high calibre
promotional materials and tradeshow/ congress strategies.
• Execute day-to-day management of product portfolio, including inventory
management, forecasting, reporting, product improvement initiatives, and future
• Provide daily support to the companies sales team across EMEA including tools
and strategies as appropriate
• Monitor competitive activity, creating and implementing competitive strategies as
• Support sales training initiatives and physician educational programs.
• Ensure consistency of the brand across applications and geographies.
EMEA Marketing Manager requirements:
• Demonstrable and proven seasoned experience in marketing or clinical marketing
for major medical device or pharmaceutical firms.
• Experience managing a global product line.
• Have existing knowledge or the ability to quickly learn my clients business
• Understanding of surgical selling and marketing as well as surgical procedures.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing business plans and
launching new products.
• Experience with market development activities.
• Ability to manage and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve stated goals.
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and results orientation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications
If you feel you are potentially a good fit given the above requirements please do not hesitate to apply to Gary Logan at BW Penman. My client is looking to fill the opportunity ASAP.
BW Penman Medical is a Recruitment Agency working on behalf of the client and is an equal opportunities employer.
Spine Territory Sales...
Location: UK - South East
0871 222 9883